Thursday, September 7, 2017

Labor Day weekend

 I'm late in blogging about our Labor Day weekend.  The weather the last few weeks has been incredible.  It's been sunny and cool - unheard of for early September.  I feel half guilty writing that because Texas has been pummeled from Hurricane Harvey and now Hurricane Irma is barreling in on South Florida.  Anyway, on Friday night my mom, Kim and I decorated signs.  We really enjoyed it.  It was a fun thing for the three of us to do together. 
 Nick did not have a XC meet over the weekend.  The Ausili's came out and Nick invited his friend, C.  I know I've said it before but my boys sure do have nice friends!
 The boys spent most of Monday working on their forts.  Nick's is a work in process.  I swear folks could set up camp in Jay's.  He has a desk, a fire pit, tiki torches and a wood rack.  It's quite a set up. 

No comments: