Sunday, September 3, 2017

XC Pics

 As I blog this morning it is Labor Day weekend.  I'll post pictures from our weekend later.  Last week consisted of several XC meets for Nick.  Nick isn't loving XC (as I had hoped he would), but he isn't complaining either.  He misses the sport he loves, football, but doesn't dwell on it.  My bet is my boy will be back playing football next year.  At least I gave it a fair shot at trying to introduce him to XC.  On a positive note, Nick does recognize the benefits of XC, he really likes his coach and he loves the social aspect of XC.  The picture above is Nick and his friend from pre-school, K.  K's mother and I can't wait until these two are seniors because we have pictures of them back when they were three! 
 Nick and his best buddies, Jake and Noah.  Jake and Nick are running together and Noah came to Nick's meet this week.  Nick, like his brother, sure does have some good friends. 

My Aunt Karen and Uncle Kerry came to Nick's meet this week.  Karen took this picture of Nick.  Going into next week Nick has one meet during the week and one meet next weekend.  It's another filled week of XC meets, work and taking Jay to his basketball lessons, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: