Sunday, August 30, 2020

What I want

Here I am on a Sunday night reflecting on a few things that are on my mind. We are still living in a pandemic watching the numbers rise. Our nation is divided. The riots continue. The hated and Satan seem to be winning - even though I know with every fiber of my being God wins and love always comes out on top. So tonight I decided to make more than a wish list for my fall.  I want it and I want these things badly. There is no particular order to these so don't judge on order.
*I want unity and God is the only one who can make this happen.
*I want to sit on my patio with Jenny and Mike and enjoy cocktails at dusk. I want to get up in the morning and have coffee (me) and Pepsi One (Jenny) with her.
*I want to enjoy every minute with my children during these months. Recently I have looked at my children and other children differently. All children are treasures from God.  They are a gift and should be protected and treasured. I've always known this but for some reason my heart is screaming for children lately which I can only say is the Holy Spirit.
*I want this pandemic over. I want a cure or a vaccine.
*I want to go places without masks.
*I want to spend a day with my mom doing everything she wants to do.
*I want to grow closer to God. I want Him to use me for his purpose.
*I want to see what happens with the new opportunity for Mike (more on this later).
*I don't want to miss an opportunity to do anything - ever.

That pretty much sums it up.

No comments: