Sunday, December 27, 2020

Our TX weekend

We went to TX Dec. 18 - Dec. 21 and I have to say it was awesome.  If we could go every year for Sieb and Jenny's birthday it would be perfect.  We celebrated Sieb's birthday on the 19th and Jenny's on the 21st.  The Ausili's are our family and we love and miss them but every time we get together we pick up right where we left off.  The weather was beautiful, upper 60's and sunny most days.  Our flights were on time which for me is a big deal because I seem to have the worst luck with flights.  



These pictures look cute and they are but once again they paint a picture of what looks like kids who were agreeable for a picture.  I can assure you they weren't except for sweet Faith.  My boys especially were ridiculous.  But Jenny got the pictures and it was worth all the complaining. 


 

No comments: