Monday, May 3, 2021

Nick's family dinner

The weather this weekend was windy but beautiful. Our family came over for dinner on Saturday night and of course we had so much fun with lots of laughs, good food and cocktails!  It's so nice for my mom because now that it's lighter longer she is able to drive herself out to my house.  During winter Craig had to drive her home early most nights because Kim and the kids wanted to stay later but mom is a bit of an early bird.  
Here I am with three of my favorite people!  I'm so blessed that my aunt comes to Jay and Nick's family dinners.  
Sweet Jensen.  This boy has my heart.  He looks so much like my dad.  He has my dads smile and his big blue eyes.  As my aunt always says, "The Lord works in mysterious ways." 
Aunt Karen and I.  Now that the weekend is over I can hardly believe my youngest is 15!  Next year it will be 16 and I know I'll hardly see him because he'll be driving himself to every lake in Central Illinois to get some good fishing in.  Until then I'll keep enjoying him being 15. 

No comments: