Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Copper


 I don't often blog about my dogs but I wanted to devote some blog space to each of them this week.  I love having dogs and I doubt there will ever be a time that Mike and I don't have a dog.  Granted, having three of them is a bit much and I don't recommend having more than two.  Just sayin.  We have three vizsla's.  Vizsla's are affectionately referred to as velcro dogs because they stick to you.  There is also a saying that the females love you and the males are obsessed with you.  I can attest all are true.  Copper is our oldest vizsla.  We will have her eleven years in 2023.  She is a good dog.  She is sweet and of our three dogs she requires the least amount of attention.  She is a little sneaky and finicky.  She makes it a point to get into the trash daily and tear up toliet paper.  She loves to eat grass and then barf it up.  And she loves to tease her brothers with her lack of eating.  Copper takes her time and chews her food.  She'll eat a little, walk away from her food and then come back to it.  Cole and Walker stand around her full bowl  completly bewildered that there is food left to be eaten.  Copper started out as Jay's dog but through the years she is the family's dog.  Her favorite person in the house is Mike.  She has her own language with Mike and I swear he can understand her.  Just another thing to add to Mike's resume.  Turns out he's a dog whisperer too.  

No comments: