Monday, December 19, 2022

Happy 50th Birthday, Sieb

My dear hubby turns 50 day and I mean it when I say he just gets better with age.  Mike and I have literally grown up together.  We met when I was just 19 and he was 21.  We've been through a lot together and still like each other.  ha.  I planned a "celebrate Sieb" weekend.  It started on Saturday night with a trip to a whiskey distillery.  Mary and John joined us (they are celebrating their 12 year anniversary today also).  We really had a great time.  


On Sunday night I invited a few of Mike's friends over (Craig, Neal and Joe) and they had steak and drank whiskey.  I knew that having a big party for Mike would be like torture.  I think he really enjoyed the whiskey distillery and having a small group of friends over.  Today we relax and celebrate all the things we love about Sieb.  
 

No comments: