Thursday, February 16, 2023

Da Boots & Bible Study Babes

Last night I got together for dinner with my bible study group or as we affectionately refer to ourselves, "The Bible Study Babes."  My sister and I came up with this idea during Covid.  We had our first meeting together in Nov. 2020.  Since that time we continue to grow in our faiths, laugh and pray together.  All of these women mean so much to me.  We did miss Sarah though.  She had an emergency at work and couldn't make it but we knew she was right where God needed her to be for her students that she serves.  The picture above is of Shannon and I in our rocking boots from Nashville.  I'm telling you I try not to put things as idols but if I did, I'd idolize these boots - just saying.  Ha!  I love that Shannon and I bought them together.  
Everyone in our group right now is in a good place.  I'm so thankful because for seven of us to be happy and healthy, well that's true a blessing!  

 

No comments: