Thursday, February 9, 2023

My FL trip

Back in the fall Jenny asked Sarah and I if we wanted to meet her in Florida in early February.  Her entire family was going to experience Disney.  Jenny had no interest in going to the parks, nor did I.  Sarah couldn't go but I used my AA points and booked my free flight and the plans were set in motion.  It was an added bonus when about three weeks ago Faith and Anna decided to join us.  Even though we didn't go to the parks we did do a ton of walking!  We had 2 days of travel and 3 days of laughter, relaxing and catching up.  It was wonderful.  My heart is full.  

I love Jenny's parents.  I have so many fond memories of their cabin in TN where our families vacationed for years.  It was wonderful to catch up with them.  

I've been traveling a lot lately.  I don't have any big trips planned at the moment but I do always like to have something planned to look forward to.  In a few weeks Kim and I are getting together with our cousins for an overnight and then in March Kim and I are getting together with her friend, Lindsay.  Today I'm back at work, back to reality.  I am very thankful for the time I had with my dear friends.  Each trip that I take where I am financially able to go and healthwise able to do it, I'm so thankful.  
 

No comments: