Monday, April 10, 2023

Worrying

 I gave up worrying for Lent.  I think if God were to give me a grade for how I did, I'm afraid I'd get a D.  The only reason I don't think I failed is because I did have my mind on placing my worries at the cross.  I also recited bible verses in my head everytime I started to worry about something.  Today I could quickly point to the verses that provided comfort for me during Lent so all is not lost after all.  That being said I worried about stupid/worldly things.  As I always say I know nothing and I fall short everyday.  My sister would say I worried the most about Jay's apprenticeship.  It's true.  When it comes to my boys, I worry.  As I know now everything worked out for Jay.  I should have trusted God's plan - even if that plan meant Jay didn't get the apprenticeship.  I've learned that when things don't quite work out the way you want them to there is always another door that opens.  You just have to be patient and wait.  

No comments: