Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maybe I'm too old

I went shopping today at lunch and found a new shirt! Normally this would not be a big deal but today when I got the shirt on I had my first over 35 thought............Am I too old to wear this shirt? A thought like that never entered my mind until after I turned 35. As my blog reflected last week, I wasn't unhappy about turning 35 but suddenly I'm questioning my youth or lack thereof. I've wondered if my hair is too long for 35!!! And no, mother, if you're reading my blog, I'm not seriously thinking of cutting my hair. But I do find myself wondering if I'm buying the right face cream to prevent wrinkles and give my face more of a "lift" and then I've recently wondered if I start saving now could I actually afford that chin job that I've always wanted when I turn 40? These are just things I did not think about before age 35! But as I wrote earlier, I guess it's good to be 35 if you're me!

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

I still wear a pony tail and I will probably be 85 and still wearing my ponytail