Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Conversations with Nick

Mike and I often joke that Nick narrates his life. Any thought he has comes out his mouth. I often tease Jay because physically he is like a pin ball on crack but Nick's brain is like a pin ball on crack. He is constantly processes thoughts and sometimes has trouble formulating what he wants to say because his brain is moving faster than his mouth.
The other night, I asked Nick how school was and what he learned. This is how our conversation went:
Me: "Nick, what did you learn today at school?"
Nick: "I like camoflouge."
Me:I thought I would be more specific, "Nick, what letter are you learning about today?"
Nick:"Did you know it's almost Christmas time?"
Me: "So, I take it you have nothing to share about school today?"
Nick:"Curse my brain." (Nick's response to everything when he gets frustrated)