Friday, November 20, 2009

What an experience

Today marked the last day of my developmental opportunity in Public Affairs. I head back to the wonderful world of workers' compensation on Monday. As my previous blogs reflected, I was never fully convinced the job in PA was right for me but that being said, I really enjoyed my time there and feel like I am leaving wearing my "writer's hat." I have discovered that writing is truly what I like to do (I just don't want to write speeches for executives). I also worked with a great group of people, especially the person who mentored me. He was truly one of the nicest guys I've ever met!
I am looking forward to returning to my "work comp family." They are people I've worked with more than 10 years. I can get back to talking about our boys with Kristi, talking with Jen about what clothes or shoes we want to buy and walking with Karen.

No comments: