Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 4 Weigh Up - Ugh!

I don't know what part of this posting my weight on my blog was a good idea but here's the reality of it. I gained this week. Ugh! With me, that just happens. I was lucky enough to have lost before and during my period. Now that it's a week later I guess it caught up with me or perhaps it was the butterscotch dessert I ate over the weekend. Whatever it was, I committed to posting my weight no matter what it was/is so I'll keep plugging away at it. I was rather irritated last night though. We had fish, rice and garlic bread for dinner. I put my food on a small plate and had small portions. By 8:00pm I was ready to eat my arm and was pretty grouchy about it. Mike had also eaten the same fish, rice and garlic bread. When I was complaining how hungry I was at 8:00, Mike had to tell me he wasn't the least bit hungry! I wanted to throttle him or pelt him with cookies.

No comments: