Friday, July 30, 2010

Last week of July wrap up

Jay says this picture of Nick makes him look like he's wearing a bikini!
This week got away from me. I took Monday off work and before I knew it, it was Friday. The boys and I spent Monday at Kim's pool and the above picture is my attempt, pathetic it may be, to get a picture of the three kids. Clearly, it didn't quite go as planned. Welcome to parenthood, right?
I worked a little overtime one night this week and came home to find Nick sound asleep on the couch (picture above, please excuse his boxer shorts which are creeping their way up his legs). My kids just don't fall asleep on the couch. I wish they did sometimes but they don't so when I found Nick sound sleep, I was shocked. He had spent the day with his brother and Christy at the pool - The pool must have wiped him out. He really enjoyed his week though. This was Jay's last week with Christy. Next week he spends the week with grandparents. It was different having the boys at two different places for daycare this summer. Sometimes I think the separation did them well but they got to spend the last week together at Christy's (Nick's sitter was on vacation this week) which was nice for me - One drop off!!

No comments: