Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jay & Lukie

This week has really gotten away from me.  I headed out to Cincinnati on Thursday for work and returned on Saturday.  It was a quick but fun trip.  We are back into a routine for school which is lovely.  Nick likes Kindergarten and Jay advised me he "Loves 4th grade."  Jay has never said that - EVER!  He likes that he switches teachers.  He likes his home room teacher and the other teacher and I think it helps break up his day.  Mike is super busy at work right now and things with my work are really good.  Have I mentioned I absolutely love working from home?  Anyway when I realized I hadn't blogged in awhile I was trying to think of something cute to write about when I found this picture.  I took this picture a few weeks ago and when Jay and Luke are together, this is usually how you can find the two of them.  Jay adores his cousin and Luke thinks he's pretty cool too.  I think this picture is so cute b/c Jay looks so grown up and of course Lukie is his usual adorable self.  I am so thankful my sister is in town and we are raising our children together. 

No comments: