Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My morning routine

The boys are back in school.  As a result I am up early!  And I mean early.  I started working at 3a.m. the other morning (crazy, I know) and I started work at 4 today.  I do this to try and get a good jump start on my day because when the boys get off the bus in the early afternoon my day is basically done - work wise.  Since I start my day so early I need coffee pronto!
Yes, I am 38 years old - although you may not know this based on the vitamins I take.  Geez.  I take vitamins (fish oil something) for my dry eyes.  I take just a regular good ole multi vitamin and I take vitamins for my joints.  My joints have really bothered me lately.  Not a good thing, I know.  My first priority is to get off the 5 lbs I've gained this summer and then I have another 10 to go after that.  Ugh!  But I'm focused and determined.  It may take me 6 months but hey..I guess slowly but surely, huh?  As a side note that goes along with my coffee.  I am now adding brown sugar to my coffee instead of sweetner.  My mom told me sweetner is horrible for your joints.  She cut out all sweetner and her joints are so much better. 
And what better way to start my day than with greek yogurt with fruit and granola.  I add my own honey to it and it is so good! 

No comments: