Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nick's big filibuster

My computer has been "sick" for about 9 days.  I finally had to take it to a "Nerds On Call."  After paying $190 I'm still not convinced it's cured.  Going 9 days without my computer didn't really bother me but I did get "out of the loop."  I found emails from Jay's cross country coach and Nick's football coach that were important - oops!  Anyway, we've been crazy busy but in a good way.  I wanted to share a cute story about Nick this week.  We were watching Fox News and they were reporting on Senator Cruz talking for 16 hours.  Nick heard this and declared........"I could so do that!"  Jay and I laughed out loud.  I have always said Nick would be a great politician.  I could just hear Nick talking guns, politics, and everything else that comes into his head during a 16 hour filibuster!

No comments: