Sunday, November 17, 2013

Roller coasters, storms and power outages

Has it really been a week and a day since I last blogged?  Now that I have my laptop back I really wanted to make up for lost time.  Clearly I failed miserably this week.  This week has been a roller coaster with ups and downs and never ending speed.  I ended the week realizing my hair and eyebrows need some serious attention!  Not to mention my car which reminds me every time I get in it that I need an oil change, my tires are low and I have a brake light out.  Yikes!  This week has also been an emotional one.  I can't share anything in my blog except to say all is well with my boys and husband.  I've spent many nights wide awake in bed and many mornings on my knees in prayer.  This weekend was our last weekend before basketball started and we got hit with serious storms and we had no power for 6 hours today.  This is a new week and I'm hoping for peace, calmness and lots of patience with my children - Amen! 

No comments: