Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

 We spent Thanksgiving at my mom's house and it was so relaxing and the food was delish!  Thanks Mom. 
                                    My sister and I enjoying a glass of wine..........quite delightful. 
 Aunt Mimi enjoyed getting a little love from Jay.  You have to take it when it comes with Jay these days.
 My mom did a craft with Lauren and Nick.  They liked it.  Mom is doing to do an ornament craft in December so she wanted to try it out with Nick and Lauren first.  It was success!
 Funny Luke.  My nephew makes me laugh.  I love his little two year old voice.  He's so darn cute.


 I so wish Jay was looking at the camera b/c this would have been a cute picture.  The boys were singing Happy Birthday to Lauren.  Her birthday is Tuesday and the boys won't see her because us girls are taking her to American Girl in Chicago.  More pics to come from that fun day.
 The four kiddos!  Jay looks like a giant compared to his brother and cousins in this picture.
 Jenny is in Haiti so Mike and the kids came out on Thanksgiving night to hang out.  Nick designed these basketball shirts for the kids.  I loved the Tshirts!  So thoughtful of Nick. 

No comments: