Saturday, March 7, 2015

Birthdays, sickness and spirit week

 This week my mom and Leslie celebrated their birthdays.  Nick, my mom and I visited Leslie this week to wish her a happy birthday.  We celebrated with my mom last Sunday night.  She also spent a weekend in Indy with her friends - so fun for her.  I wish these ladies a fabulous year.  They are sure special to me. 
This week was Nick's spirit week.  He was all set to wear this hat that Jay is wearing but then he got sick.  I can't complain though.  Overall we've had a good winter, health wise.  Jay's had perfect attendance and Nick has only missed 2 days of school this school year.  The weather has been cold, cold, cold.  We finally got a break today.  It's sunny and 40 degrees but everything is muddy and wet and so it goes!  Spring is right around the corner.....I hope!

No comments: