Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Signs that school needs to start

School starts tomorrow and as is usually the case this momma is ready.  Don't get me wrong, we had a great summer.  But the boys are bored and as I told Nick today I have run out of tricks in my hat.  The boys are bickering and I'm constantly hearing the phrase, "I'm hungry."  Plus when Jay gets bored he tends to take bathes.  I'll be in my office and hear the bath water running in the morning and then in the afternoon which only adds to the laundry situation.  Both boys think that their shorts and shirts are dirty after laying around in them, watching TV, for 3 hours. I might just do a happy dance after I drop them off at school tomorrow.  It will be nice to start a schedule and routine and some separation.  They need separation from each other and from me.  This last week or so I've turned into somewhat of a nag.  I'm tired of telling them to do something and hearing them argue with me.  I win those battles but it doesn't come without effort.  ha.  So here's to another great school year!  And tomorrow I will be sipping my coffee in peace - Hallejah!

No comments: