Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter

 What had such a nice Easter this year.  Everyone was healthy and happy and we got to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus!  It made my heart happy. 
 This was my pathetic attempt to take a selfie with Nick.  I promise you Nick is a cute kid, despite some of his goofy (not so attractive) poses/smiles. 
 My mom told Kim and I that we didn't need to get our kids easter baskets this year, as she had gotten them plenty and she did!  She literally had her trunk filled with goodies and candies this year.  Nick commented that Nana out did herself this year. 
 Mom and Nick with one of the many goodies that Nick got on Easter. 
 Are there even words for these three?  They are getting so grown up looking.  Easter just happened to fall on Curt's 15th birthday so we got to celebrate Easter and Curt!  The weather was beautiful.  We had an egg hunt and ate way too much, but it was a really nice day.  Did I mention that already? 
This picture was taken a few days before Easter but it was so darn cute, I included it. 
 Mom took Lauren and Nick to the Gamma Phi Circus last weekend.  I snapped this picture in her garage and I thought it was so cute of the three of them - mom's middle grands. 
 Last week mom treated the four of us to dinner.  It was so nice to go out to dinner, just the five of us.  No kids!
                                                             Jenny and I on Easter. 
Jay and I on Easter.  Yes, my 15 year old now is way taller than me.  Ugh. 

No comments: