Monday, April 24, 2017

Our weekend

 Kim, Lauren and I went to our cousin, Kelly's, bridal shower on Saturday.  It was so delightful!  Beautiful weather, good company and delicious cup cakes (hence picture above).  Kelly was my flower girl in my wedding, 19 years ago!!!  She's also 24 years ago, I was two weeks shy of being 24 when I walked down the aisle all those years ago. 
 Sweet Lauren.  Lauren is a dream to take.  She is agreeable and sweet.  My sister might say she's not always so agreeable and sweet and that may be true but with Aunt May May she's a pure dream!  To me this picture reflects who Lauren is........sweet, innocent and soft spoken. 
Me with my favorite Aunt Karen. 
                         Nick and student council made this buddy bench for school.  I went with Nick on Friday night to his (and mine) last Spring Fling.  I have to admit, I won't miss it....think school carnival....any parent will know what I'm talking about.
Cousins.  These two will soon be spending a week together in Myrtle Beach. 
The bride and groom, Andrew and Kelly!  Can't wait to attend their wedding in three short months.

No comments: