Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Curtis and Nick

 As this summer gets closer and closer and the end of another school year comes to an end, the reality that Ausili's will be moving by mid summer is hitting us all closer to home.  Every time they come out I'm so aware of the fact that our time together is limited.  It feels like the end of an era and in many ways it is.  This week Curt turned 16!  We got together last night to celebrate his birthday, Nick's birthday and Faith brought her friends out so we could discuss her graduation party.  As Jenny said we are going to go out with a bang!
   You have no idea the coaxing it took to get a smile out of these two ya-hoos.




 The girls!  I'm hosting Faith's friend graduation party in June with Daisy and Anna as part of the party also.  I'm really looking forward to it!
 Jay and Faith have always been close and I know he will miss these girls next year (even though he'd never admit it).
I had to laugh because once the girls and I set the date for the party Daisy and Faith immediately started setting up a facebook party page and Anna got her notebook out full of the names of the people they would be inviting.  As my mom said that is girls for you, organized and in charge!

No comments: