Thursday, April 19, 2018

San Antonio

 For the final leg of our trip we headed down to San Antonio.  Going to S.A. was my mom's brilliant idea and trust me there is no sarcasm when I say brilliant!  We loved it and wished we could have stayed longer.  S.A. had a different vibe than Austin and Waco.  The weather was beautiful, not too hot, not too cold.  We walked a ton and enjoyed the beautiful scenery from the river walk.  And of course we ate!  See picture below.

Yum! 
 More pictures from the river walk.  A band was playing the day we were there.  We also walked to the Alamo!





 This peacock came was walking around the hotel grounds on our final night.  It let me get close enough to snap a picture - so cool!

The colors on the river walk were gorgeous.  Notice the bright colored umbrellas in the background and the beautiful flowers.
Thanks mom for the best trip ever.  I loved all the time we spent together, and all the laughs we shared.  It was truly a memory I will never forget or take for granted.

No comments: