Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Waco & Magnolia

 Mom, Shazoko, Shannon and I flew into Dallas to find Mary (see below) waiting for us.  From Dallas we drove to Waco where we stayed at the Barndominium.  The barndominium was featured on Fixer Upper.  We loved that place.  It also provided some much needed rest for Mary and Shannon.  The picture of Mary and I is from Magnolia.  We got the lemon lavender cupcakes and let me tell you I'm still thinking about those cupcakes.  I was also introduced to lavender latte's, another favorite of mine!

 The owner of the barndominium could not have been sweeter.  Her rental was truly a blessing to us.
 Gorgeous!  There just aren't any other words other than gorgeous!  I loved everything about this place.
 A glimpse of our backyard at the barndominium.  It was peaceful, tranquil and quaint.  One afternoon we came home, laid on the deck and all five of us read.  I mean really......eating, resting, book reading, great company, wonderful weather........does it get any better?

 My sweet momma.  She loved the vaca as much as I did.  She loved Magnolia and we loved experiencing it together.
 Yep, more cupcakes.  If only I lived closer, but then I'd be really fat.  Those cupcakes.....I'm still dreaming about them.
                                                         Our crew!  Love them all!!!
We went to Magnolia Table!  We all decided that our most favorite place to eat was either Magnolia Table or South Congress Café (in Austin).  I just loved how Joanna and Chip set up their restaurant.  It is truly set up for conversation and time together and the food was ridiculously good! 

1 comment:

Robert smith said...


Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting.