Friday, May 25, 2018

Kim's 40th Birthday

 As I finish up my last blog post for today it is Friday afternoon headed into Memorial Day weekend and I'm telling you May has kicked my arse!  Our plans this weekend are minimal and I'm so thankful.  The boys just got out of school this week and we celebrated Kim's 40th birthday and what a birthday it was!  I think she truly enjoyed her party from sweet tributes to really good food (and cocktails) and to all of her friends who came over to hug her and tell her happy birthday!  The picture above is so Kim.  There really aren't any words I could write other than to say it's Kim!  My mom bought her those glasses in TX and the minute we saw them we knew Kim had to have them.

 No kids were invited but Jay stopped by to give Mimi her birthday gift.  He towers over her now.
 I got these shirts for Kim and I in San Antonio.  We love them!  Again there really aren't words I could write here other than to say this picture is so Kim and I.
Happy Birthday, sister.  You bring a lot of laughter and even some eye rolling into my life.  My tribute I wrote you says it's all.  We are different, but no one understands my history better than you and through everything we have always stood shoulder to shoulder and respected each other.  Life just keeps getting better!

No comments: