Friday, April 3, 2020

The end of week 3 - COVID 19

This blog has the good, the bad, the ugly and some humor.  The good is we all remain healthy.  We (me, Mike and Jay) are working.  Nick really enjoys E-learning.  Everyday he goes to the bus that is parked in our subdivision because the WIFI on the bus is better than at home.  His teachers do a 15 minutes virtual lesson from 10am to 12:00.  He really enjoys it.  The good is also in the picture below.  Kim is part of my no new faces, places or spaces and I am part of hers so I went to her house last night and we zoomed with Aunt Karen, Kelly and Michelle.  Technology amazes me.  The weather has also improved dramatically.
The bad is we still haven't reached our peak yet.  There is progress on treatment, however.  Knowing that we still have at least another month ahead of us is daunting.  People like my mom who have underlying health issues are advised to not leave their homes at all.  My mom is bored and as the weeks go on, it will only get worse for all of us.  The ugly is as of one month ago we have the lowest unemployment rate ever.  The unemployment rate is now staggering as more and more workers can't go to work.  My prayers center around mercy for my country and healing.  I pray things look much brighter after Easter
I'm a huge Golden Girls fan and I just thought this was funny.  We are all trying to wash our hands more, not touch our face and Jay and Mike are both working with the public so it's a constant struggle.

No comments: