Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Our Texas Weekend

I have so many pictures from our weekend.  I decided I'd break up the blog posts so it wouldn't be picture overload.  The four of us flew down to TX for a long weekend.  We always have a good time but this time seemed more relaxed and certainly as every year goes by I treasure our time we have together, especially knowing the kids are getting older.  Every time all 8 of us are together it is a gift! This particular trip went very smoothly because we had no issues with flights!  We celebrated Jay and Curt graduating!  Jenny got them their own cakes!
On Friday night we stayed in and grilled out.  I called Mike A. "Grizzly Adams." Not sure what to think of the beard but I can tell you Jenny hates it.
Since we took an early flight out we had the entire day on Friday.  The weather was perfect and we spent the entire afternoon in the pool.  Faith peeled Jay's back (gross).  I told her she should consider becoming a dermatologist.  Ha.




Jenny took this sweet picture before the kids went to bed.  Jay is missing but it's of the 3 kids in the bathroom brushing their teeth.  Jenny and I raised these kids as siblings and this picture is just an example of their bond.  
So not the best picture of me - the quarantine has not been kind to me but I sure love my boy!

No comments: