Thursday, June 4, 2020

Our TX weekend continued

On Saturday we went out for dinner.  IL had been on shelter in place since March so going out to dinner was a real treat.  We loved it.  It was a fabulous meal with great company.
Another great experience.  Again since the pandemic I hadn't had a pedicure since early March.  Jenny and I got a pedi in TX.  We put our masks on, social distanced and got our toes done.  It was wonderful.
These two! I get that they might look like a couple but I assure you they are not.  This is the beauty of a long term friendship.  Faith and Jay have known each other and been connected since they were born.  They are brother and sister! Spending time with Faith was a rare treat!  She wasn't supposed to be in TX during our visit but due to COVID, she was!  YAY!
I love these pics of Sieb and Nick.  First off they look adorable but it also shows them having fun together!

While I understand this picture is a bit inappropriate but Ausili brought Haitian cigars home and since these boys are legal age they decided to smoke them.  Just another memory in the books.
We played a lot of bags.  Sieb made them their bags set and Jenny said they have used them so often, especially since the pandemic.  We had a great time playing with them and we don't even like bags.
                     This is how Nick spent a ton of time.....playing basketball in the pool!
All 8 of us! What a precious, treasured gift.  Our kids are now 20, 18 and 14.  Every time we are together I thank God!  We pick up right where we left off.  My prayer has always been that my boys experience friendship like this!  It's just a rare and treasured gift.

No comments: