Thursday, May 18, 2023

Arizona


 Last night I returned from a lovely visit to Arizona.  Several months ago I learned I would be taking a work trip to AZ so I asked Sarah to join me so we could visit Faith.  Since it was Faith's 23rd birthday on May 13 Jenny flew out and joined us.  This is us, three middle aged women with our favorite girl, Faith.  We had a wonderful weekend.  It was my first time in Arizona and it's true when they say it's a dry heat.  My hair never looked so good.  Without humidity a girl with natural curls can actually have a good hair day in the heat.  When our weekend concluded Jenny flew back to Texas and Sarah and I headed to Phoenix where we stayed at the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at.  During my down time from work Sarah and I relaxed at the pool in the heat and with my perfect hair.  Ha.  As nice as the weekend was I was ready to come home to my family, although I don't think anyone (except maybe Mike) missed me.  

No comments: