Tuesday, May 2, 2023

How is Jay?


 I screenshot this post from Jay's employer the other day and circled Jay so I could blog about it.  Isn't he cute in his hard hat?  I told him I wanted to take a picture of him looking all tradesman like but he wasn't having it so this is the best I could do.  Jay officially started his apprenticeship about 2 weeks ago and they didn't waste any time.  He is working 12 hour days and worked this past Sunday.  He comes home and still goes to the gym because he says he "feels gross" if he doesn't.  It's a good habit to be in.  I'm super happy for Jay and I know he'll do well.  My only worry is how he'll meet a girl.  I wouldn't be a mom if I didn't worry about something and this is my primary worry so certainly it's a small worry but still a worry on my heart.  I've given it to Jesus, trusting that He has a plan for Jay.  Working with all men 12 hours per day isn't ideal for a dating life but I'm sure one day I'll shake my head and wonder why I worried about.  I know Jesus has Jay!   

No comments: