Monday, May 1, 2023

Nick's Prom & Birthday

What a weekend Nick had!  Saturday was his junior prom.  He went with Maggie.  We've known Maggie and her parents for years and we love them.  These two have been friends a long time.  Aren't they a striking couple?  According to Nick they had a great time!  I was just thrilled to see Nick get dressed up.  
                                  Nick and his best buddy, Chase.  They clean up nice. 
                                                                   Me and my boy! 

 Yesterday was Nick's 17th birthday.  He napped most of the afternoon (after his big prom night) and last night we had family out to celebrate.  I'm so proud of this kid.  He is a natural people person and I know it will serve him well into his future.  He really is an old soul.  Mike and I get such a kick of him.  I pray continually that God will use Nick's talents and abilities for His glory! 

No comments: