Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Memorial Day Weekend

I had such a nice Memorial Day weekend.  First off the weather was perfection and when I say perfection I mean perfection.  Not a cloud in the sky the entire weekend and not so hot that you couldn't stand being outside.  I started Friday by taking the day off and brunching with my girls, Calli, Betsy and Laura.  We started at 11 and before I knew it, it was 3:00.  We sat out on Betsy's deck and enjoyed good food, good drinks and good laughs.  How I love my local tribe of girlfriends.  
I had two graduation parties this weekend.  Maggie and Lexy.  Nick made an appearance at Maggie's.  This is the same girl he took to prom.  No, they aren't dating but how I wish that they were.  

 I spent a lot of time in my stock tank this weekend.  I love my cow trough.  Ha!  It's perfect for what I need.  Lauren and her friend, Sophie, came out and relaxed in it as well.  

I had my mom out for lunch on Saturday and we enjoyed ourselves on my patio.  Jay was gone the entire weekend in the Ozarks.  Nick was gone a good amount of time.  It was pretty much Mike and I all weekend.  I slept great, mostly because I didn't have to hear the boys coming in and out late into the night.  All and all it was a great weekend and I'm really looking forward to summer.  

No comments: