Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Uneventful Week

I don't have much to write tonight. Jay and Nick have not provided me with any stories lately and Nick has "toned" down his penis talk. Jay is on spring break. He never complains about going to daycare but he's starting to get a little old for daycare. Thankfully, he has split the week up between staying with Aunt Mimi, Nana and me on Friday so he only had to go to daycare 2 days this wee. He enjoyed going to the zoo today with Nana.
I am just anxious for Friday. Next week is my last week in Workers Compensation. I can't believe it. I have worked in that department for almost 12 years. I got married and had my babies working for the same boss in the same department and truthfully I have really loved that job. It's been good to me and I've formed a lot of friendships. My depature will be bittersweet for me, I'm sure.

No comments: