Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Verdict is in

I did not get the job I interviewed for, how it was communicated to me that I did not get it is "interesting" but that is not something I'm going to advertise on the internet. That being said, I knew deep down in my gut that perhaps it wasn't the right position for me. The lord works in mysterious ways. In the last 7 months I met some really wonderful people, I developed a skill and did something way out of my comfort zone, all things I can be really proud of. I will be heading back to the wonderful world of workers compensation in the next 5 weeks.
I kind of see this as the person who has had the same lover for 10 years and decides she wants to expand her wings and try someone new. When she does, she realizes that in fact, the lover she's had for 10 years suited her just fine and she returns to him and he greets her with open arms with the song, "I Told You So," by Carrie Underwood playing in the background.

No comments: