Sunday, May 16, 2010

My week in pictures

Monday started off with my 36th birthday. Mike got me this cookie bouquet which was quite delightful. I am sorry I haven't posted my weight in a few weeks but with Nick's birthday, Mother's Day and my birthday I just wanted to give myself a break. Stay tuned though, I will post it in the next week or so.
I took this picture of Nick with his "baby" giraffe. I thought it was the cutest picture. His last day of PreK was Friday so his summer break has officially begun.

On Friday my dad's nursing home hosted a carnival. Kim and I took the kids over so they could play and my dad could watch them. He seemed to enjoy watching his grandchildren play and being out in the nice weather.


Here is Jay finishing his "pie" from the pie throwing contest!



My grandparents came to town on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and Kim's (May 23). So once again I got to eat more cake. ugh!






Happy 32nd birthday to Kim and 36th birthday to me!


No comments: