Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missing my family

Here I am day three into my business trip.  I have really enjoyed my orientation and I am so excited to be working for this company and I know I am going to love this job but I have to admit, I am really missing my husband and boys.  This is the longest I've ever been away from them.  Thankfully I was able to have dinner with a friend last night and I've really hit it off with the girl I'm going through orientation with so we went out for dinner tonight.  She is 42 and has two girls and we are the only ones going through orientation this week so we've had lots of laughs and I'm happy to say I've formed a new friendship.  I am praying we wrap thing up tomorrow so I can head home on Friday morning.  Worst case scenerio I will be home early evening on Friday.  I can't wait to wrap all three of my boys in my arms!  And that office of mine has my curiosity peaked.  I can't wait to see it.  Mike has worked really hard on it in my absence. 

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

I can't imagine being gone as long as you have. You can do it! CAN'T WAIT for new office pics!! Safe travels!