Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer relaxing and turtles

This has been a really busy week.  I'm slowly adjusting to my new job.  Everyday I get a little more comfortable.  One of the great things about working from home is having my boys pop into my office throughout the day to say Hi.  And I have to give them credit because they know not to come in when I'm on the phone.  Anyway today Jay came down so excited and said I had to come outside to see what they had found and ta-da, a HUGE turtle.  Needless to say the boys think the turtle is the coolest thing ever.  As for the top two pictures I have no idea who took them.  It had to have been Mike or Jay but I thought it was so cute to see my 5 year old boy lounging in the beach chair.  Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

I think the top pics are great because it shows him relaxing. Isn't that what summer is all about?!