Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pictures that tell a story



Did I blog about my back last week?  I can't remember but let me tell you my back was AWFUL last week.  It was so bad I ended up in the Emergency Room in the wee morning hours of Saturday morning.  The pain was HORRENDOUS.  I am happy to report I'm fine now but last week, not so much.  Anyway, house work still needed to be done so I enlisted my boys to clean the bathroom.  Nick hit the tub and Jay hit the sink. 



This is just another typical MUD picture although I have to say Nick doesn't hold a candle to how muddy his brother can get but you wouldn't know it by this picture.  Just another day in "paradise" for me, raising my two boys. 

As cute as this picture is I have to admit I wasn't thrilled when I saw Jay had used practically my entire bottle of bubble bath!!!  Just the same it was cute to see my 9 year old covered in bubbles after a dirty summer day. 

No comments: