Wednesday, May 30, 2012

R & R in Tennessee

Nick stuck to Jenny's dad, Wayne, like glue.  Wayne immediately started calling Nick, "Pete."  Why - no body knows but Nick called Wayne "Pete" too. 
This is how I found my husband on the morning of our first full day.  Relaxing as the sun poured into the windows.  This vacation was really nice and well deserved for Mike.  He's been working an insane amount of hours and this vacation did him well.
The people that owned the cabin we rented sure knew what it was that kids like.  They had a swing hanging from a tree in the pasture and they also had a huge basket of balls in the cabin!  My boys were in heaven.
Nick relaxing on the deck but only for a moment.
Jenny & I
The four kids.  They found this turtle in the driveway so of course I had to get a picture.

No comments: