Friday, June 15, 2012

My favorite niece

I took Lauren out for a girls night tonight and I had such a great time with her.  I am never able to give Lauren my full attention because of my boys.  Plus she has a big dislike of my dog so she's not crazy about coming to my house anymore - bo hoo.  But all those reasons gave me a perfect reason to take her out - just the two of us.  We started with with a mani for Lauren.  Isn't the picture of her so cute?
Getting her nails dried before we went to our next activity.  We chatted the entire time and she took her baby with her.  Girls are so different than boys but I guess that's what makes the world go round. 
Check out the polka dot mani.  We loved it!
I took her to Windy City Wieners for hot dogs!  Yummy!  We ended our time together by visiting my dad and playing at the park.  I so enjoyed the time I spent with her and made a mental note to start planning our next girls night out - just Lauren and I.  Love that little girl.

No comments: