Friday, June 1, 2012

Tubing in TN

As part of our traditions in TN - we go tubing!  However, this is not my idea of fun.  I'm just saying.  My 2 boys like me to participate in everything they like and I try, I really try.  I did tell them that after tubing this year I would not be doing it again.  I always get my legs scratched up, I fall out of my tube and it's just not an enjoyable expereince for me.  But just the same, the boys love it!
Jenny's dad works at the tubing place.  The picture above is of the boys getting the tubes off the "assembly line."
Ready to tube
If you look carefully all the way in back you'll see a kid with a life jacket on.  That is Nick.  I'm probably somewhere under water - trying to get back on my tube while Nick screams hysterically.....Mom, Mom, where are you:?
Here's Nick and I again.  I think I'm actually on the tube in this picture.  Mike loved to get shots of me falling off my tube!  Gotta love him.
I had to put this picture in because after we tubed Nick came back to our cabin and wanted to take a bath in the jacuzzi.  He said it was the best day ever - tubing and taking a bath in the jacuzzi.  What a day!

No comments: