Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our fun Saturday

I invited my good friend, Tracy and her boys, out to the country on Saturday.  Tracy is my childhood friend.  Kim and I hung out with her and her sister, Lindsay all the time especially since for many years we were neighbors.  
The picture above is of Nick and Lauren.  Lauren is always nice to Nick - with Nick it's touch and go. 
The four boys in the lake.  They loved it!
Even Lukie joined in on the fun.
Tracy & I
Everywhere we went yesterday Jay drove us!  The boys loved being carted around in the trailer and Tracy and I liked relaxing on the back of the four wheeler.  Thanks Jay.
It was such a fun day - hanging with Tracy and her boys!  I'm so glad we got the opportunity to do it and that my sister and mom were able to join us too.  And thank you to my good friend, Laura, for inviting us to her backyard pool!

No comments: