Saturday, July 21, 2012

21/31

I am failing miserably with trying to post a picture per day in July.  Mike left for a business trip on July 19 and got home today so it wasn't long but trust me when you're trying to manage two boys it sometimes feels like an eternity, hence why I get behind in blogging/posting pictures.  Today I took the boys to my Aunt Karen's.  We swam at her pool and then visited the awesome sporting goods store, Scheels.  It was a great way to spend a day.  The picture above is of the boys with my cousin, Kelly.  She is 19 and goes to college in Alabama.  She has a southern drawl now......it's so cute.
My favorite Aunt Karen and Jay.  Notice how the picture looks a little blurry.  It's actually not blurry.  It's Nick shooting water into the air.....of course.

No comments: