Sunday, July 29, 2012

Alpha Mike

By now you know we got a new puppy at the end of February, Copper.  Copper has been with us for 5 months now and we really do love her.  She was easy to train (minus the carpet eating incident) and she is loyal.  She loves the boys - even Nick (who is not as patient with her).  But Mike gets TOP DOG in Copper's world.  That dog loses her mind every time Mike comes home.  He is her Alpha!  She has this routine where she runs outside, jumps all over him, pees all over during the process and then comes in and lick's him from his toes up to his knees.  It's kind of creepy if you ask me.  Last night Mike was sitting on the couch enjoying some R&R when Copper started her usual of licking Mike's toes (he has learned it's better to just sit there and let her go on with it - however gross it may be)  when Mike asked me........"How come you can't get this excited when I come home like peeing all over and licking my toes?"  I didn't even respond.  I mean really!

No comments: