Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hanging with cousin Lauren

My sister and my brother in law went on a mini vacation - Yes, I am green with envy.  My mom is watching Lauren while they are gone.  We took Nick and Lauren to the pumpkin farm and they had a ball together.  It was so nice to watch them and see them playing with no fighting.........ahhhh heaven.
Fun times in the corn crib
They played post master together.  It was so cute to watch them bring the mail to each other.
Nana!!!
Jay joined us after the pumpkin farm for some pizza at Nana's.  If you look very closely you can see the tea cups.  Lauren convinced her boy cousins to have a tea party with her.  Both boys happily participated.  Nick is hiding but he was pouring the tea.  He just hid when he saw I'd be documenting the moment with a picture.  Ha.  It was one of those rare nights where my kids didn't run around my mom's house like deranged headless chickens and all the kids got along.  I savored the night.  It was lovely.

No comments: