Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mary and Bubbles go to work day

About 2 1/2 years ago when I was still working in an office everyday I took Mary Penguin to work with me.  I don't know why it took me so long to post these pictures but Mike found them this weekend on his computer and I just had to post them.  These pictures make my family laugh everytime we get them out.  Basically.....when Nick was about 3 1/2 to 4 years old he loved Mary Penguin and I mean loved her!  He insisted I take her to work with me one day because as he said, "Mary would be a weally, weally, good worker, mom."  And she was!  She blew us away with her compuer skills and she was like grease lightening with the mail. 
Even a penguin needs a break now and then.
The best part of this story was Mike got in on the fun.  Mike and I use to work out of the same building so he got his "security" friends to issue Mary a badge for the day so she could be an official employee.  Okay, Yes, we are total weirdos!
See what I mean......Mary didn't mess around with getting the mail.
Nick's other love was Bubbles the giraffe.  He insisted Mike take him on a business trip with him so Mike got him nice and comfy and positioned him in front of the GPS for a the long drive.  Mike said Bubbles was quite entertaining.

No comments: