Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This is my first Thankgiving playing hostess and frying a turkey.  Actually I can't take any credit for the turkey.  All I did was purchase the bird.  Mike marinaded it and fryed it and it was SO GOOD! 
I was especially thankful my 83 year old grandparents came to Thanksgiving.  They are still able to make the drive.  My mom came also and so did Mike's parents.  There were 9 of us total.  It was such a nice day with some really good turkey.  Did I mention that already?
My mom playing rummy with Jay.  She taught him how to play and he loves it. 
Nick got great grandma and great grandpa to play Sorry with him.
The end result.  Our delicious turkey.  It was melt in your mouth yummy.
The turkey fryer himself!
This Thanksgiving I have much to be thankful for.  A wonderful husband, healthy and vibrant boys, the health of my mom and in laws, my job which I am so thankful for everyday.  God is good.

No comments: